Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Tim Stoop <t....@ehrmweb.nl> on 2001/06/12 23:26:37 UTC

JServ - Tomcat migration

Hi people,

I'm migrating from JServ to Tomcat. I've been using JServ for a year and
a half now and like the way it's configurable. Now when I open the
server.xml or web.xml files, I don't understand them. Is there somewhere
some documentation about how I can exactly migrate? I used to have
repositories like /servlet and /admin-servlet (the latter locked up with
a <LOCATION> in Apache), the first found all it's servlets in
/var/servlet and the latter in /var/admin-servlet. How can I achieve the
same with Tomcat? The documentation on the site is very obscure in this
:(

Kind regards,
Tim Stoop