Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by Suhail Ahmed <su...@gmail.com> on 2009/10/28 00:29:33 UTC

Writing about the Couch in the china shop.

Hi,

I must say I really enjoy working with couch, though its bit of a culture
shock. Having spend a few weeks using Curl to understand the API, I have
decided to move my CMS over to Couchdb so that I can compare two different
semi structured data stores. Coming from a "classical" background, I do not
intend to use Couch to generate the presentation tier but remain a "pure"
data tier. But this mean front ending it with a presentation tier. After a
bit of research and study, I decided to use Mochiweb for my presentation
tier. I will be documenting my experience with it all at
http://couchingdb.blogspot.com/ . And I hope that once I get my code to some
respectable checkpoint, I will release it to the community. So wish me luck
and here goes nothing!!

Cheers
su./hail

Re: Writing about the Couch in the china shop.

Posted by Oliver Boermans <bo...@gmail.com>.
2009/10/28 Suhail Ahmed <su...@gmail.com>:

> So wish me luck and here goes nothing!!

Good luck and thanks for sharing!

Re: Writing about the Couch in the china shop.

Posted by Jan Lehnardt <ja...@apache.org>.
Hi Shail,

Good luck, thanks for taking the time!

Cheers