Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Eric Everman <ev...@precedadesign.com> on 2005/02/01 21:01:46 UTC

PropertySelection Feature Request (Discuss)

What do people think about add a zero argument constructor and a set
method to StringPropertySelectionModel so that it can be created via
the <bean> tag in the .page file?

I currently use a StringPropertySelectionModel in the page's base class
to provide the model, but this seems a bit inelegant to me.  Perhaps
its just me, but it seems like the page's base class should be reserved
for actions.  Static data, on the other hand, can be more cleanly
placed in an xml file - like the .page file.

Thoughts?

Eric Everman

Re: PropertySelection Feature Request (Discuss)

Posted by Paul Ferraro <pm...@columbia.edu>.
I'd be in favor of that.  The default constructor should initialize the
interal String[] to an empty (i.e. size 0) one.

Paul