Posted to dev@avro.apache.org by Aaska Shah <aa...@gmail.com> on 2015/10/29 10:38:37 UTC

Guidance for getting started

Hello,my name is Aaska Shah and I am a second year undergrad student at
DAIICT,Gandhinagar,India.

I have quite lately been interested in contributing towards the open
source organization and I find your organization the most appropriate one.

I request you to please guide me through how to install your code-base
and how to get started to your organization.

Thanking You,
Aaska Shah

Re: Guidance for getting started

Posted by Tony Kurc <tr...@gmail.com>.
I'm not an avro project member, but the wiki page has a "How to Contribute"
guide here: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/AVRO
/How+To+Contribute