Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org> on 2002/06/14 11:14:39 UTC

"Nightly" 1.5 build of today is incomplete

Just a quick note, the build at
<http://cvs.apache.org/~bodewig/gump/ant1.5beta/20020614/> has been
created manually (as Xerces' HEAD doesn't compile) and doesn't contain
as many optional tasks as the older builds do - I've created it
manually with only a small subset of the required libraries.

Stefan

Re: "Nightly" 1.5 build of today is incomplete

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.
On Fri, 14 Jun 2002, jean-frederic clere
<jf...@fujitsu-siemens.com> wrote:

> Won't it be better to remove it?

It fixes a bug that has been reported yesterday.  And there won't be
builds for the next two days, as I'm the one who's putting them on the
site manually.

Posted by jean-frederic clere <jf...@fujitsu-siemens.com>.

Posted by jean-frederic clere <jf...@fujitsu-siemens.com>.