Posted to adffaces-dev@incubator.apache.org by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org> on 2007/04/28 08:57:32 UTC

[Infrastructure] Moving to myfaces

FYI

Question, what's with John Fallows ?

Greetings,
Matthias

--
Matthias Wessendorf
http://tinyurl.com/fmywh

further stuff:
mail: mwessendorf-at-gmail-dot-com

Re: [Infrastructure] Moving to myfaces

Posted by Mike Kienenberger <mk...@gmail.com>.
We voted to accept Trinidad as a subproject.   Implicitly that means
we voted to accept any active committers along with the subproject,
I'd think, as we accepted both the community and the code.

I would say anyone who was never active should be silently dropped at
this point.

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.

Fwd: [Infrastructure] Moving to myfaces

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.