Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Bhupendra Bhardwaj <bh...@gmail.com> on 2006/11/30 18:37:46 UTC

eclipse-plugin for existing project

Hi all,

I am developing an eclipse-plugin for Qpid project. Can someone give me any
pointer to other eclipse-plugins, which are developed like an independent
module and being built with maven2.

I mainly need to look at how those are structured and being distributed.

Regards,
Bhupendra

Re: eclipse-plugin for existing project

Posted by Bhupendra Bhardwaj <bh...@gmail.com>.