Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Arron <ar...@keyboardmonkey.com> on 2001/11/13 16:15:26 UTC

Nested tags/properties - Proposal for adoption

This should be the last code update until people start using it to send
in issues / recommendations.
This particular one is to allow the options tag to work in the nested
context as it had to look past the select tag for it's nesting
arrangement. Was found by a work mate as we're using more of its features.

Example is also updated to show all of the form element types.

Only the one java file is attached. For a full update you can go to...
http://www.keyboardmonkey.com/downloads/struts/index.html
(link is different to previous. moved it out of the web app so I can
update easier)

Running example...
http://www.keyboardmonkey.com/StrutMonkey

Arron.