Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Vijay Pawar <vs...@orgltd.com> on 2003/06/18 07:26:43 UTC

Best Book on Struts

Hi all,

I am a struts newbie and am happy with the struts-documentaion.war

Can anyone suggest a good book on struts. I  feel that all the books
mentioned in the documentation - resources would definately be good, but
out of all those 6 shown, which one would be the best buy !

PS : I have to buy the book from my own expenses and my company is not
gonna buy it for me.

Thankyou in advance,
Vijay Pawar

Re: Best Book on Struts

Posted by ashutosh sharma <as...@networkprograms.com>.
Struts in Action  is really good one..

Re: Best Book on Struts

Posted by Kwok Peng Tuck <pe...@makmal.net>.

Re: Best Book on Struts

Posted by Ted Husted <hu...@apache.org>.
Another good choice would be "Web Development with JavaServerPages" by
Fields, Kolb, and Bayern. I always thought of SIA as the second volume
to this book (WebDev 201, if you will).

Or, even just the Web Services tutorial
<http://java.sun.com/webservices/docs/1.0/tutorial/index.html>, which is
really quite good.