Posted to user@hive.apache.org by Bhavesh Shah <bh...@gmail.com> on 2012/01/31 12:09:47 UTC

Sqoop Error - Operand data type uniqueidentifier is invalid for min operator.

Hello all,
I am trying for the importing the all tables in hive from SQL Server using
SQOOP. While importing I am getting error as:

ERROR tool.ImportAllTablesTool: Encountered IOException running import job:
java.io.IOException: com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerException:
Operand data type uniqueidentifier is invalid for min operator.

And also I want store this all imported tables (files) in the database
which I have created (e.g. Database Name : XYZ).
So what should I do for adding this all files in the XYZ database?

Pls help me for solving this problem

--
Thanks and Regards,
Bhavesh Shah