Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by "Jipa, Alexandru-Stefan" <Al...@finastra.com.INVALID> on 2022/04/06 15:06:22 UTC

RE: [EXT] Re: New axis2 release

Do you mean that it`s ok if I replace gson version axis2/lib ?
Or axis2 has to be recompiled and also the axis2.war file because of the new jar?

Posted by robertlazarski <ro...@gmail.com>.
Just replace - no compilation or other action is likely required. I am
running 2.9.0 in my day job.

The gson code in axis2 only uses core functionality and since gson is
mostly in maintenance now, lib updates shouldn't be a problem. Test it of
course.

On Wed, Apr 6, 2022 at 5:06 AM Jipa, Alexandru-Stefan