Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Jayant Ameta <wi...@gmail.com> on 2018/03/14 09:33:48 UTC

state backend configuration

Hi,
Can I enable incremental checkpoint for rocksdb via flink-conf.yaml file?

Also, I can set state.backend via the conf file as well as in my code using
env.setStateBackend(). Which of these take precedence?

Jayant Ameta

Re: state backend configuration

Posted by Aljoscha Krettek <al...@apache.org>.
Hi,

This is not possible on versions of Flink prior to 1.5 but starting with that (as of yet unreleased) versions you'll be able to configure this via state.backend.incremental: true.

Configurations that you do in code will take precedence.

Best,
Aljoscha