Posted to users@flex.apache.org by Ronny Shibley <rs...@codefish.com> on 2013/10/24 22:56:57 UTC

Flex SDK 4.11 rc2 compile error

Greetings,

I just installed the SDK 4.11 rc2. And great job for such quick releases :)
but I'm getting a compile error.  Cannot transcode embedded fonts.
I'm currently using open sans ttf embed as cff. All was working great with
4.10

Haven't tried to debug much... But I've tried different font managers and
still no result.  I'm using FB 4.7.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Re: Flex SDK 4.11 rc2 compile error

Posted by JeremiahV <je...@gmail.com>.
Really need to post the link to the thread that had the solution.  Searching
this mailing list has yielded no results.

Re: Flex SDK 4.11 rc2 compile error

Posted by OmPrakash Muppirala <bi...@gmail.com>.
On Thu, Oct 24, 2013 at 2:37 PM, rshibley <rs...@codefish.com> wrote:

> Got it, this issue was addressed in another post. Thanks.

Can you please post the link to the post that helped you?  It would be
useful for others when they stumble upon this thread.

Thanks,
Om

Re: Flex SDK 4.11 rc2 compile error

Posted by rshibley <rs...@codefish.com>.
Got it, this issue was addressed in another post. Thanks.