Posted to dev@couchdb.apache.org by Paul Davis <pa...@gmail.com> on 2011/04/09 02:25:57 UTC

Broken build

Apparently the initial ejson commit has been building on our build-bot
instance for about four days. The commit info can be found at [1].
Bottom line is that something hit an infinite loop spewing:

    sed: couldn't flush stdout: Broken pipe

Don't bother trying to read the stdio log, its 44M of that message repeated.

Has anyone noticed this locally? Is this just a transient thing that
was caused by our mucking around in the build system?

[1] http://ci.apache.org/builders/couchdb-coverage/builds/497

Re: Broken build

Posted by Adam Kocoloski <ko...@apache.org>.
On Apr 8, 2011, at 8:25 PM, Paul Davis wrote:

> Apparently the initial ejson commit has been building on our build-bot
> instance for about four days. The commit info can be found at [1].
> Bottom line is that something hit an infinite loop spewing:
>
>    sed: couldn't flush stdout: Broken pipe
>
> Don't bother trying to read the stdio log, its 44M of that message repeated.
>
> Has anyone noticed this locally? Is this just a transient thing that
> was caused by our mucking around in the build system?
>

> [1] http://ci.apache.org/builders/couchdb-coverage/builds/497

Cloudant's Jenkins instance is 18 days behind on CouchDB builds, so we didn't notice anything.  I haven't had the time to figure out why it stopped pulling changes.

Re: Broken build

Posted by "Paul J. Davis" <pa...@gmail.com>.
Cool. I'll ignore it for now then.

Re: Broken build