Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by Stephen White <sw...@decisionsoft.com> on 2003/06/23 09:49:29 UTC

[fwd: Xerces nightly build has failed]

Our automated nightly xerces builds have been failing the sanity tests
over the weekend.  I'd normally get Gareth to try to fix this, but he's
out of the office today.

The output looks to me like someone has actually improved something, but
forgot to commit a new 'sanity test expected output' file.

----- Forwarded message from swhite@oxus.decisionsoft.com -----
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 01:15:57 +0100
From: swhite@oxus.decisionsoft.com
Subject: Xerces nightly build has failed
To: gareth@decisionsoft.com, swhite@decisionsoft.com

Xerces nightly build has failed sanity test, diff output following

951,954c951,954
< At destruction, domBuilderMemMonitor has 64 bytes.
< At destruction, sax2MemMonitor has 64 bytes.
< At destruction, depDOMMemMonitor has 64 bytes.
< At destruction, sax1MemMonitor has 64 bytes.
---
> At destruction, domBuilderMemMonitor has 0 bytes.
> At destruction, sax2MemMonitor has 0 bytes.
> At destruction, depDOMMemMonitor has 0 bytes.
> At destruction, sax1MemMonitor has 0 bytes.
956,959c956,959
< At destruction, domBuilderMemMonitor has 7200 bytes.
< At destruction, sax2MemMonitor has 7200 bytes.
< At destruction, depDOMMemMonitor has 7200 bytes.
< At destruction, sax1MemMonitor has 7200 bytes.
---

----- End forwarded message -----

--
Stephen White                               +44-1865-203192
DecisionSoft Limited                        http://www.decisionsoft.com