Posted to dev@apisix.apache.org by tzssangglass <tz...@apache.org> on 2022/07/11 03:20:04 UTC

[Notice] Community Weekly Meeting (July 13, 2022)

Hi, community,
Here is the schedule for the coming Weekly Meeting.

Date: on Wednesday, July 13, at 20:00 ~ 22:00 (UTC +8)
Meeting Link: https://meeting.tencent.com/dm/lq9uKbR6PfmQ

Content:

In this meeting, we invited Shengwei Pan, the maintainer of OpenSergo, to
discuss and refine the general service governance specification together
with APISIX community, including traffic routing, rate limiting, fault
tolerance and more. With the integration with OpenSergo spec, developers
could leverage the unified OpenSergo spec CRD to achieve the unified
governance in both gateway layer and microservice layer, which may bring
more connections with other communities for APISIX, enabling the nouveau
worth of APISIX-based microservice architecture.

Origin discuss on mail list:
https://lists.apache.org/thread/nrfjkzo4b9ftrj284bwq0js8pvbsozsw

The doc of Chinese version:
https://docs.qq.com/doc/DU1pqdVpwZm9wRGlC

Note:
If you have any questions, please comment below or contact
membphis@apache.org or tzssangglass@apache.org.
Kindly let me know if you need Google Meet or Zoom as communication tools.

*ZhengSong Tu*
My GitHub: https://github.com/tzssangglass
Apache APISIX: https://github.com/apache/apisix