Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2015/12/11 10:38:31 UTC

Re: Setup POS for OFBiz

Hi,

I have just fixed the indications on how to start in this page. This was deprecated, please see there

Thanks for report, I copy to user ML since it's always better to share

If you want to run the POS and the WebPos on the same machine, just use start-both. Beware about how to handle inventories then...

Jacques