Posted to user@geode.apache.org by Olivier Mallassi <ol...@gmail.com> on 2017/04/24 14:22:39 UTC

LOCAL Region in C++ native client

hello all

I was wondering if I could use the Local Region in C++ native client.
based on this documentation it should be ok:
http://gemfire82.docs.pivotal.io/docs-gemfire/gemfire_nativeclient/client-cache/region-shortcuts.html

The idea for us would be to use this feature to implement a local cache (in
our C++ processes) w/o any remote cluster.

Do you think that works?
Does the client needs to connect to a locator before being able to create
the regions?

thx for your help.

olivier.

Re: LOCAL Region in C++ native client