Posted to general@lucene.apache.org by mano loganathan <ma...@gmail.com> on 2007/09/03 06:01:46 UTC

about hadoop on demand project

Hi,
I need some information about the "Hadoop On demand " project. There is no
enough information about this . So please give your suggestions and
comments...

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Mano

Fwd: about hadoop on demand project

Posted by mano loganathan <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
 I need some information about the "Hadoop On demand " project. There is no
 enough information about this . So please give your suggestions and
 comments...

Thanks & Regards,
Mano

Re: about hadoop on demand project

Posted by Chris Hostetter <ho...@fucit.org>.
: I need some information about the "Hadoop On demand " project. There is no
: enough information about this . So please give your suggestions and
: comments...

You should probably direct your question to the Hadoop Users mailing
list...

http://lucene.apache.org/hadoop/mailing_lists.html#Users

-Hoss