Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Eason Lee <so...@gmail.com> on 2011/10/24 09:54:12 UTC

Will system time inconsistent cause record lose while region moving from one server to another?

I wonder if newly added record will be covered by old record for region
moving from one server,which system time is faster, to another?

Re: Will system time inconsistent cause record lose while region moving from one server to another?

Posted by Eason Lee <so...@gmail.com>.
I have no idea about how to solve it yet
Maybe control versions by ourself is an alternative approach
thanks

Posted by Stack <st...@duboce.net>.