Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Pujan Zaverchand <pu...@sigmasolve.net> on 2017/10/09 14:30:23 UTC

setup error

We are evaluating JTSI and OpenMeetings. I am trying to setup on Windows 10
as per the 3 step process and I getting following error. Can you please
guide me to setup.

Error

D:\Software\apache-openmeetings-3.3.2-src\openmeetings-
server\src\main\assembly\jrebel\\red5.bat' is not recognized as an internal
or external command,
operable program or batch file.

Also I am looking to have this run in eclipse so we can do customization as
required. Can I get the steps of the same.

--
 Regards

Re: setup error

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
It is Java application it should work on any system :)

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: setup error