Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Ronald Müller <r....@unicomp-berlin.de> on 2009/10/22 15:44:45 UTC

[Tomahawk] Tree2 - gaps between tree-images

Hi,

i recently updated my JSF-Libraries from MyFaces 1.1.4 to current stable
(MyFaces 1.1.7, Tomahawk 1.1.9) after fixing some minor changes, i
noticed that my tree2-component has now gaps between the rendered images
of the tree (see attached image). i compared the rendered html of the
old and the new version and found, that there are some background-images
missing!?

any idea ?

regards Ronald

Re: [Tomahawk] Tree selection event

Posted by pb...@johnson.ca.
I want to show employees in a tree and then click on a particular employee
and have their information show up in a list box below the tree.  To do
this I need to pick up the particular employee that I clicked on but I
can't seem to find anything in the documentation of <t:tree> that
indicates that it can take handle a selection event.  Is this a display
only component?

Help - need a solution quickly.

Pat