Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Tobias Wehrum <Le...@dragonlab.de> on 2009/07/27 13:19:06 UTC

[T5] JPF-Plugins (or any other plugin-framework) to add page content?

Hello everyone,

I need to write an application where multiple page contents should be
added in later via plugins - for example different ways to output
things, other payment modi, or statistics.

Currently I am reading into http://jpf.sourceforge.net/index.html, but
it is not necessairly a JPF problem:
How can I add Tapestry pages and classes later in "per hand"? Or can you
think of any other way plugin support could be made possible?

Can anyone can make sense out of what I am trying to do? I would love
some ideas, hints and solutions, because I'm stuck.

Cheers!
Tobias

Re: [T5] JPF-Plugins (or any other plugin-framework) to add page content?

Posted by Lance Java <la...@googlemail.com>.
Tapestry OSGI may help you
http://groups.google.com/group/tapestry-osgi/