Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Arnab Ghosh <ma...@yahoo.com> on 2013/07/10 09:04:21 UTC

Internal Server Error - Read

Hi All,

I am receiving the following error message while accessing my application - (apcahe web server +  tomcat through Mod jk)

Internal Server Error - Read

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete request.

# Reference Number

But there is no 500 error/exception in tomcat. One more interesting facts - it says client closed the connection with response body -0

Thanks,
Arnab Ghosh

Re: Internal Server Error - Read

Posted by Daniel Mikusa <dm...@gopivotal.com>.
On Jul 10, 2013, at 3:04 AM, Arnab Ghosh <ma...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I am receiving the following error message while accessing my application - (apcahe web server +  tomcat through Mod jk)

Please indicate which versions of the software you are using.

   Apache HTTPD:
   Tomcat:
   Mod_jk:

> Internal Server Error - Read
>
> The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete request.
>
> # Reference Number
>
> But there is no 500 error/exception in tomcat.

Perhaps the 500 error came from HTTPD?  Have you looked at the logs for it?

> One more interesting facts - it says client closed the connection with response body -0

Where does it say this?  Can you copy and paste the exact message that you get?

Dan

Re: Internal Server Error - Read

Posted by Antonio Vidal Ferrer <an...@globalia-sistemas.com>.
Hi Arnab

It seems that you have a misconfigured worker.properties file in apache.

Be sure to have the same AJP13 port configured in tomcat, and in the
worker.properties file.

If that doesn't work, then, send workers.properties file, and the
connectors section from server.xml to try to identify your problem

Best,

Toni.