Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Ben Anderson <be...@gmail.com> on 2005/02/02 19:07:25 UTC

jetty authentication

This is kind of a jetty question, but hopefully fit for this list.
I'm intereseted in authenticating using the embedded jetty server
distributed w/ cocoon.  I got authentication working, but only for the
user admin.  I can't seem to find where the users/passwords are set so
that I can add a new user.  I downloaded jetty separately to hopefully
figure this out.  From what I see there are 3 files which I think do
this:
htaccess
htgroup
htpasswd

However, I don't see any of these files in cocoon, nor can I find
anything similar.  Am I missing something obvious here?

Thanks,
Ben