Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Antonio Gallardo <ag...@agssa.net> on 2004/02/13 18:35:43 UTC

[cocoon-site] Missing 2.1.4 tag in changes.html

Hi:

The cocoon-site seems to be updated for the 2.1.4 release. Please review:

http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/changes.html

There is missing the 2.1.4 tag for the lastest changes.

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo

Re: [cocoon-site] Missing 2.1.4 tag in changes.html

Posted by Joerg Heinicke <jo...@gmx.de>.
On 13.02.2004 18:35, Antonio Gallardo wrote:

> Hi:
>
> The cocoon-site seems to be updated for the 2.1.4 release. Please review:
>
> http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/changes.html
>
> There is missing the 2.1.4 tag for the lastest changes.

I built the website from the files in the release (checkout of tagged
version). There the @version@ is not replaced with 2.1.4, Vadim did it
after the release. So it's missing, but that's not such a big problem I
guess. I would not build the website again for this fix.

Joerg