Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by David Aldrich <Da...@EMEA.NEC.COM> on 2015/02/25 12:45:36 UTC

svn_load_dirs.pl is failing with svn error E200009

Hi

I am using perl script svn_load_dirs.pl to commit changes in a vendor library to my repo. I am running the script on Linux (Centos 5).

The script reports the following error:

svn: E200009: Cannot set 'svn:executable' on a directory ('/tmp/svn_load_dirs_ePetHNpzS3/my_import_wc/<my path>/build/solaris')
Press return to quit and clean up svn working directory:

Can anyone suggest what to do about this please?

Best regards

David

RE: svn_load_dirs.pl is failing with svn error E200009

Posted by David Aldrich <Da...@EMEA.NEC.COM>.
I think I have fixed this by adding option:

-no_auto_exe

to the svn_load_dirs command.

Best regards

David