Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Krishna Narne <kn...@gmail.com> on 2016/06/15 19:37:34 UTC

[users@httpd] Block specific POST request in Apache

Hello All,

I want to block the below POST request in Apache. Can you please help me?

"POST /wp-content/plugins/front-end-editor/lib/aloha-editor/plugins/extra/draganddropfiles/demo/upload.php HTTP/1.1" 404 297

-Krishna

[users@httpd] Re: Block specific POST request in Apache

Posted by Krishna Narne <kn...@gmail.com>.
Hello All,

Can you please help me here to stop the below specific request from Apache to Tomcat?