Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Joshua Slive <jo...@slive.ca> on 2006/06/01 15:23:42 UTC

Re: svn commit: r410761 - /httpd/httpd/trunk/docs/conf/extra/httpd-mpm.conf.in

On 6/1/06, wrowe@apache.org <wr...@apache.org> wrote:
> Author: wrowe
> Date: Wed May 31 22:42:13 2006
> New Revision: 410761

> Log:
>
>   That's the point, isn't it?  All mpm's in one basket?

Sure, but windows has its own config file where we left the mpm_winnt
stuff in.  So putting it here is duplication.

Joshua.

Re: svn commit: r410761 - /httpd/httpd/trunk/docs/conf/extra/httpd-mpm.conf.in

Posted by Garrett Rooney <ro...@electricjellyfish.net>.
On 6/1/06, Joshua Slive <jo...@slive.ca> wrote:
> On 6/1/06, wrowe@apache.org <wr...@apache.org> wrote:
> > Author: wrowe
> > Date: Wed May 31 22:42:13 2006
> > New Revision: 410761

> > Log:
> >
> >   That's the point, isn't it?  All mpm's in one basket?
>
> Sure, but windows has its own config file where we left the mpm_winnt
> stuff in.  So putting it here is duplication.

Considering that the httpd-win.conf file is so out of date that it
doesn't even work, I think Bill's goal here is to make it use the same
configuration files as the rest of the platforms...

-garrett