Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Mick Knutson <mi...@hotmail.com> on 2005/07/07 18:55:18 UTC

Help with wsdl2java in maven, and unit testing.

I am having issue with getting axis:wsdl2java to work in a way that I can
still have unit tests generated for the schema files.
Currently I have all the files being generated to ./target/axis/src/*
I also use JUnitDoclet to generate my unit tests.
So, where should I put these files so that JUnitDoclet could generate unit
tests, and how can I include those tests in the maven test goal?

Thank You
Mick Knutson

Sr. Java/J2EE Consultant
BASE logic, inc.
(415) 648-1804 (S.F., CA)
http://www.BASELogic.com

HP Consulting Services (Walnut Creek, CA)