Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Thomas Neidhart <th...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/22 11:21:06 UTC

[logging] maven central sync of latest release

Hi,

maven central has not yet picked up the latest release (1.1.2) after
several days.
This is at least unusual compared to other releases lately.

Is this normal or is there maybe something going wrong?

Thanks,

Thomas

Re: [logging] maven central sync of latest release

Posted by Thomas Neidhart <th...@gmail.com>.
On Mon, Mar 25, 2013 at 1:34 PM, Brian Fox <br...@infinity.nu> wrote:

> Just to close the loop, this is fixed:
> http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/commons-logging/commons-logging/1.1.2/

Thanks a lot.

Posted by Brian Fox <br...@infinity.nu>.

Posted by "Brian E. Fox" <br...@infinity.nu>.
Ok, looking

Posted by Thomas Neidhart <th...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Brian Fox <br...@infinity.nu>.
I'm here too ;-)

Which release exactly? It's possible that we overlooked something when
we moved the remaining commons projects over to rao.

Posted by Simone Tripodi <si...@apache.org>.
Hi Thomas,