Posted to commits@tika.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2015/02/21 18:24:04 UTC

[Tika Wiki] Trivial Update of "CompositeParserDiscussion" by TylerPalsulich

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Tika Wiki" for change notification.

The "CompositeParserDiscussion" page has been changed by TylerPalsulich:
https://wiki.apache.org/tika/CompositeParserDiscussion?action=diff&rev1=5&rev2=6

  == In Code ==
  Whatever we do, this must be available from code too, much as how today people can create custom {{{CompositeParser}}} instances, or wrap things up with custom {{{ParserDecorator}}} instances

- We also need an example for all of these, not only in unit tests, but also in the examples pacakge
+ We also need examples for all of these, not only in unit tests, but also in the examples package.