Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Sliman Bouchareb <sl...@gmx.de> on 2003/07/01 13:53:49 UTC

how long still a session valid ?

hi,
im using :

<map:action name="session-validator"
 src="org.apache.cocoon.acting.SessionValidatorAction"/>
<map:action name="session-invalidator"
 src="org.apache.cocoon.acting.SessionInvalidatorAction"/>
<map:action name="form-validator"
 src="org.apache.cocoon.acting.FormValidatorAction"/>

is there a time out or something like that in the session-validator ?

many thanx

Accessing file in selector

Posted by Paul Bowler <pa...@www.aventix.co.uk>.
I'm creating a new selector that takes in an xml configuration file as a parameter from the sitemap.

The selector, unlike other components such as Transformers, does not have access to a SourceResolver object so my
component cannot find the xml file passed to it.

How can I access the Source object in my selector to get the full path of the xml file?

Thanks,

Paul.

AW: how long still a session valid ?

Posted by Markus Heussen <he...@rheinland-online.com>.
Hi,

by default the session valid periode depend on the servlet engine and its
configuration you are using. but you can set the session invalid interval
within your xsp page:

<xsp-session:set-max-inactive-interval/>

look at the documentation at
http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/userdocs/xsp/session.html

Markus