Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by simafengyun1984 <yi...@citi.com> on 2014/01/07 15:27:47 UTC

how to config the start order of bundles karaf 2.3.3

Hi JB,

Is there an easy way to config the start order of bundles because sometimes
we need to start a bundle before another. I use karaf 2.3.3

Re: how to config the start order of bundles karaf 2.3.3

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi,

it's related to start level.

If you use a feature, you can define the start-level on the bundle element:

<bundle start-level="30">..</bundle>

Else, you can use the etc/startup.properties to define the start levels.

Regards
JB

On 01/07/2014 03:27 PM, simafengyun1984 wrote:
> Hi JB,
>
> Is there an easy way to config the start order of bundles because sometimes
> we need to start a bundle before another. I use karaf 2.3.3

Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org
http://blog.nanthrax.net
Talend - http://www.talend.com