Posted to user-cs@ibatis.apache.org by Paolo del Mundo <Pa...@choicepoint.com> on 2007/02/05 23:50:31 UTC

Question about IBatis Documentation

Hi,

I am new to IBatis and am a little bit confused with some of the documentation. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

When looking for examples on the SqlMap.config mapper files, I am often presented with a xml snippet such as below:

            <procedure id="Function_Name" parameterMap="Function-Params">

                  Function_name

            </procedure>

I am confused because, although it tells me how to use the code snippet, it doesn't tell me where to put it in the mapper file (what is <procedure>'s parent?). Does anyone else have this problem? I find it very frustrating not knowing where to put that code snippet.

Paolo