Posted to dev@geode.apache.org by Jinmei Liao <ji...@pivotal.io> on 2016/09/08 21:25:09 UTC

upgrading Spring libraries and dependent jars

Hi, I've created a review to upgrade the spring security libraries and its
dependencies:

https://reviews.apache.org/r/51728/

This will affect a bunch of packaged jars and also trigger changes in the
license  and notice files. My question is whether we should hold off this
upgrade after GEODE1.0 is released or do it now. It would be nice to use
the latest spring security libraries in our developer rest security work
(the latest is 4.1.3, and we are using 3.1.7), but we can do without the
upgrade as well.

--
Cheers

Jinmei