Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by "WA.TWORSX via AOL" <wa...@verizon.net> on 2017/12/01 15:32:29 UTC

EZMIN PROGRAM Bounced Messages

I am using AOO 52.5.0 (32bit) on WIN10-64 bit desktop computer.

I have received several bounced message notifications, such as the
example shown below.  I need to be educated on this issue. I do not know
why some messages are bouncing, while most are delivered w/o any
problem.  Or, are these messages that I have attempted to send to the
mailing list?? Can anyone explain why this is happening?

In

> To retrieve a set of messages 123-145
is 123-145 an example of the bounced message numbers: should I insert
> 16546
>     16525
>     16561
>     16575
>     16584
instead?

Thanks.

VinceB.

Re: EZMIN PROGRAM Bounced Messages

Posted by Dave Fisher <da...@comcast.net>.
Hi -

This happens when your ISP for various highly technical issues has rejected some emails from the AOO user mailing list.

My ISP Comcast sometimes has this issue when it is very busy, I sometimes suspect that one of their many email servers is slightly misconfigured at that time.

> On Dec 1, 2017, at 7:32 AM, WA.TWORSX via AOL <wa...@verizon.net> wrote:
>

> I am using AOO 52.5.0 (32bit) on WIN10-64 bit desktop computer.
>

> I have received several bounced message notifications, such as the example shown below.  I need to be educated on this issue. I do not know why some messages are bouncing, while most are delivered w/o any problem.  Or, are these messages that I have attempted to send to the mailing list?? Can anyone explain why this is happening?
>
> In
>
>> To retrieve a set of messages 123-145
> is 123-145 an example of the bounced message numbers: should I insert
>> 16546
>>    16525
>>    16561
>>    16575