Posted to common-dev@hadoop.apache.org by madhu phatak <ph...@gmail.com> on 2012/05/29 19:45:36 UTC

Using test-patch.sh

Hi,
 I am trying to use test-patch.sh to test my patch but getting following
error

 ERROR: can't run in a workspace that contains the following modifications
?       hadoop-tools/hadoop-datajoin/target
?       hadoop-tools/hadoop-gridmix/target

I am trying to apply test patch on fresh svn checkout . Can anyone advice
on  how to get rid of this error?

Re: Using test-patch.sh

Posted by madhu phatak <ph...@gmail.com>.
Update on the issue. The issue was that mvn was not in path. Now able to
use test-patch successfully.

Re: Using test-patch.sh

Posted by madhu phatak <ph...@gmail.com>.

Re: Using test-patch.sh