Posted to users@camel.apache.org by cgsk <ka...@gmail.com> on 2012/09/27 12:36:54 UTC

Setting timeout for CXFRS endpoint

Hi There,

Could anyone help me to set up timout period while calling webservice using
CXFRS?

Regards,
CGSK

Re: Setting timeout for CXFRS endpoint

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com>.
Hi
On 27/09/12 11:36, cgsk wrote:
> Hi There,
>
> Could anyone help me to set up timout period while calling webservice using
> CXFRS?

Most likely you need to configure CXF HttpConduit in Spring:

<http-conf:conduit name="*.http-conduit">
   <http-conf:client ReceiveTimeout="10000000"/>
<http-conf:conduit>

Here is some more info on how to restrict conduits to specific clients:

http://cxf.apache.org/docs/jax-rs-client-api.html#JAX-RSClientAPI-ConfiguringanHTTPConduitfromSpring

HTH, Sergey