Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Christopher Pike <cp...@lab49.com> on 2011/05/17 19:57:17 UTC

JMS Username/Password bug

Hi,

I recently encountered a bug with the handling of usernames and passwords in JMS configuration.  The bug is that the connection username was being set as the password on a JMS endpoint.  The details of the problem I was encountering are here: http://cxf.547215.n5.nabble.com/JMS-Username-Password-issue-td4384709.html

I have taken the liberty of patching the bug, the patch file is attached.  I tried to follow the submission instructions and create a JIRA item, but unfortunately I don't seem to have authority to create a JIRA item as an anonymous user.  You will also notice that I have done some very mild refactoring to make the code a bit more testable and avoid sending messages and relying on the timing of sleep statements for the test to pass.

Regards,
Chris Pike

This email and any attachments may contain information which is confidential and/or privileged. The information is intended exclusively for the addressee and the views expressed may not be official policy, but the personal views of the originator. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents is prohibited. If you have received this email and any file transmitted with it in error, please notify the sender by telephone or return email immediately and delete the material from your computer. Internet communications are not secure and Lab49 is not responsible for their abuse by third parties, nor for any alteration or corruption in transmission, nor for any damage or loss caused by any virus or other defect. Lab49 accepts no liability or responsibility arising out of or in any way connected to this email.

Re: JMS Username/Password bug

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
Hi Chris,

Patch applied, thanks!