Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Daxin Zuo <dz...@techexcel.com> on 2005/11/22 21:26:20 UTC

JDK Date version 49.0 vs 48.0 problem

I recently download jdk 1.5. When I compile the java code with JBuilder 9, I
get the error:

"CreateCustomer.java": cannot access java.util.Date,bad class file:
C:\Sun\AppServer\jdk\jre\lib\rt.jar\java\util\Date.class,class file has
wrong version 49.0, should be 48.0,Please remove or make sure it appears in
the correct subdirectory of the classpath. at line 3, column 18

My program ran well before with jdk 1.4, and Tomcat 5.

Please help.

RE: JDK Date version 49.0 vs 48.0 problem

Posted by Suresh Nair <su...@sph.com.sg>.

You must have send this to me by mistake.

Please delete me from your message list.

Thank you.

SURESH NAIR
(o)  Suresh_Nair@sph.com.sg
(h)  singnair@yahoo.com.sg
(h)  singnair@gmail.com

             "Carl Olivier"
             <carl.olivier@uny
             sen.co.uk>                                                 To
                                       "'Tomcat Users List'"
             23/11/2005 04:33          <us...@tomcat.apache.org>

                                                                   Subject
             Please respond to         RE: JDK Date version 49.0 vs  48.0
               "Tomcat Users           problem
                   List"
             <users@tomcat.apa
                 che.org>

It appears you are running the 1.4 javac using 1.5 rt.jar library.  Ensure
that you have your compiler (JDK home) set up correctly.

Regards,

Carl

I recently download jdk 1.5. When I compile the java code with JBuilder 9,
get the error:

"CreateCustomer.java": cannot access java.util.Date,bad class file:
C:\Sun\AppServer\jdk\jre\lib\rt.jar\java\util\Date.class,class file has
wrong version 49.0, should be 48.0,Please remove or make sure it appears in
the correct subdirectory of the classpath. at line 3, column 18

My program ran well before with jdk 1.4, and Tomcat 5.

Please help.

NOTE: Privileged/Confidential Information may be contained in this message.
If you are not the addressee indicated in this message (or responsible for
message to anyone. In such case, you should destroy this message and kindly
notify the sender by reply email. All opinions, conclusions and other
information expressed in this message not of an official nature shall not
be deemed as given or endorsed by Singapore Press Holdings Ltd or any of
its subsidiaries unless otherwise indicated by an authorised representative
independent of this message.
Singapore Press Holdings Ltd
Co. Regn No. 198402868E

RE: JDK Date version 49.0 vs 48.0 problem

Posted by Daxin Zuo <dz...@techexcel.com>.
Thanks for the reply.
I use JBuilder 9. I cleaned the old classes, and set the jdk at tool/Config
JDK...
The error still occurs. It may because the JBuilder 9 does not support JDK
1.5.

Posted by Kennedy Roberts <kr...@syrres.com>.
Use the unsubscribe directions at the bottom of the message.

Thanks.
  You must have send this to me by mistake.

  Please delete me from your message list.

  Thank you.

  SURESH NAIR
  (o) Suresh_Nair@sph.com.sg
  (h) singnair@yahoo.com.sg
  (h) singnair@gmail.com
  "Daxin Zuo" <dz...@techexcel.com>

                "Daxin Zuo" <dz...@techexcel.com>
                23/11/2005 04:26 AM Please respond to
                      "Tomcat Users List" <us...@tomcat.apache.org>

              "Tomcat Users List" <us...@tomcat.apache.org>

              cc

              Subject
              JDK Date version 49.0 vs 48.0 problem

  I recently download jdk 1.5. When I compile the java code with JBuilder 9, I
  get the error:

  "CreateCustomer.java": cannot access java.util.Date,bad class file:
  C:\Sun\AppServer\jdk\jre\lib\rt.jar\java\util\Date.class,class file has
  wrong version 49.0, should be 48.0,Please remove or make sure it appears in
  the correct subdirectory of the classpath. at line 3, column 18

  My program ran well before with jdk 1.4, and Tomcat 5.

  Please help.

  NOTE: Privileged/Confidential Information may be contained in this message. If you are not the addressee indicated in this message (or responsible for delivery of the message to such person), you may not copy or deliver this message to anyone. In such case, you should destroy this message and kindly notify the sender by reply email. All opinions, conclusions and other information expressed in this message not of an official nature shall not be deemed as given or endorsed by Singapore Press Holdings Ltd or any of its subsidiaries unless otherwise indicated by an authorised representative independent of this message.

Posted by Suresh Nair <su...@sph.com.sg>.
You must have send this to me by mistake.

Please delete me from your message list.

Thank you.

SURESH NAIR
(o)  Suresh_Nair@sph.com.sg
(h)  singnair@yahoo.com.sg
(h)  singnair@gmail.com

             "Daxin Zuo"
             <dzuo@techexcel.c
                                       "Tomcat Users List"
             23/11/2005 04:26          <us...@tomcat.apache.org>

                                                                   Subject
             Please respond to         JDK Date version 49.0 vs  48.0
               "Tomcat Users           problem
                   List"
             <users@tomcat.apa
                 che.org>