Posted to dev@myriad.apache.org by Jim Klucar <kl...@gmail.com> on 2015/06/08 15:03:00 UTC

Jersey 1.9 bug

Paul pointed out an error message in the Resource Manager logs that pops up
with the new Dashboard. Without going into too much detail, its not an
issue, It comes from a bug in Jersey 1.9. Hadoop has found this same
problem and documented it here:

So it looks like we should upgrade to Jersey 1.10 at some point.

Re: Jersey 1.9 bug

Posted by Paul Read <pd...@gmail.com>.
Back in April I had completed issue #10 which is the mapping btw the NodeId
and TaskId which requires a rest call to the NM after its launched. To make
the rest call I used Jersey 1.9. I'm getting ready to make that PR. Since
the code is in the Executor and the classpath includes the hadoop jars
which include the jersey 1.9 its not like we have much choice until hadoop
upgrades or a fancy class loader is created that will find the newest
version of any jar.

Re: Jersey 1.9 bug

Posted by Jim Klucar <kl...@gmail.com>.

Re: Jersey 1.9 bug