Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org> on 2012/11/05 16:59:09 UTC

Welcome 2 new CXF committers and 1 new PMC member

I  just want to announce that the CXF PMC has voted in two new committers:

Jason Pell
Andrei Shakirin

Both have made significant contributions to CXF via patches and on the mailing lists and we certainly hope that they will continue to do so.

We also voted Oliver Wulff onto the PMC.   Oliver has done a lot of work around security with CXF and has been a primary contributor and release manager for the Fediz sub-project.

Anyway, I want to extend a heart-felt congratulations and a major thanks to all three of them!

--
Daniel Kulp