Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by "Jesse Alexander (KBSA 21)" <al...@credit-suisse.com> on 2005/07/21 15:12:24 UTC

Profiling and other

Is a ant-task for controlling the YourKit-profiler tool of interest?
(for automated tests)

I had written one for the 3.1 release and am planning to upgrade it to
yourkit 4.0. I also had a servlet to do the same.

I am thinking of "playing" around with JMeter, Yourkit and JSF-applications
next week, when I am virtually offline.

regards
Alexander

Re: Profiling and other

Posted by Bill Dudney <bd...@mac.com>.
I would be very interested in this!

The general idea I have about testing is that I'd like for us to have
the ability to deploy to a container, start the container, run some
tests (JMeter or Cactus) and capture the results.

It would be cool to see your work and integrate it with the stuff I'm
planning to do with Cactus.

Before we break the build I'd like for us to have a proposal together
that we could share with the dev group and get some feedback. I'm
planning on having the first cut at a Cactus/Cargo test suite up and
running shortly (next few days).

Thanks!

-bd-