Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Davit Nergadze <da...@gmail.com> on 2015/11/28 17:38:17 UTC

Hello

Is there anyone? After perl porters mailing list, this feels like an
empty room ro something... :-/

Re: Hello

Posted by Vincent Veyron <vv...@wanadoo.fr>.

--
					Bien à vous, Vincent Veyron

https://marica.fr/
Suivi des contentieux juridiques, des sinistres d'assurance et des contrats

Re: Hello

Posted by Vincent Veyron <vv...@wanadoo.fr>.
On Sat, 28 Nov 2015 20:38:17 +0400
Davit Nergadze <da...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Is there anyone? After perl porters mailing list, this feels like an
> empty room ro something... :-/

[accidentally hit the send key on my previous empty message]

Yup, I'm out there, feeling a bit lonely too...

I had some problems following an upgrade to Debian 8 that I would have thought someone else had encountered, but my couple of questions went unanswered; this never happened before.

Re: Hello

Posted by Skylos <sk...@gmail.com>.
GET are/you/there HTTP/1.0
Accept: text/plain