Posted to users@camel.apache.org by gliesian <ro...@gliesian.com> on 2013/07/20 14:04:48 UTC

JMSExceptions:045101

Any ideas on this error:

[0 - JmsConsumer[jms.GeneralTopic]] ultJmsMessageListenerContainer WARN
Setup of JMS message listener invoker failed for destination
'jms.GeneralTopic' - trying to recover. Cause: [JMSExceptions:045101]The
destination name passed to createTopic or createQueue "jms.GeneralTopic" is
invalid. If the destination name does not contain a "/" character then it
must be the name of a distributed destination that is available in the
cluster to which the client is attached. If it does contain a "/" character
then the string before the "/" must be the name of a JMSServer or a ".". The
string after the "/" is the name of a the desired destination. If the "./"
version of the string is used then any destination with the given name on
the local WLS server will be returned.

Thanks,
Robert

Re: JMSExceptions:045101 - createTopic "jms.SpecialTopic"

Posted by gliesian <ro...@gliesian.com>.
I really need an answer to this...it's gating my work.

Can anyone help?

Thanks,
Robert

Re: JMSExceptions:045101

Posted by gliesian <ro...@gliesian.com>.
I don't have the option to change it... any other ideas?

Re: JMSExceptions:045101

Posted by Christian Posta <ch...@gmail.com>.
Have you tried not using the dot character in your destination name?

On Saturday, July 20, 2013, gliesian wrote:

> Any ideas on this error:
>
> [0 - JmsConsumer[jms.GeneralTopic]] ultJmsMessageListenerContainer WARN
> Setup of JMS message listener invoker failed for destination
> 'jms.GeneralTopic' - trying to recover. Cause: [JMSExceptions:045101]The
> destination name passed to createTopic or createQueue "jms.GeneralTopic" is
> invalid. If the destination name does not contain a "/" character then it
> must be the name of a distributed destination that is available in the
> cluster to which the client is attached. If it does contain a "/" character
> then the string before the "/" must be the name of a JMSServer or a ".".
> The
> string after the "/" is the name of a the desired destination. If the "./"
> version of the string is used then any destination with the given name on
> the local WLS server will be returned.
>
> Thanks,
> Robert

*Christian Posta*