Posted to j-users@xerces.apache.org by Adam Najmanowicz <ad...@stardock.com> on 2001/12/06 18:01:59 UTC

Re: DTD parsing

I asked the same question here about a week ago with no effect, but after a day or two of reverse-engineering the source code (i feel sorry for anyone passing through all this) i've managed to create an implementation that is able to retrieve the list of entities, elements and attributes, Let me know if that's what you want to have .

Adam

Posted by Artur Lorincz <ar...@art-net.ro>.
Hello,

That is exactly what I need. I would greatly appretiate having it.

thanks for the reply,
  Artur