Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by lasitha ranatunga <la...@gmail.com> on 2007/10/16 08:58:15 UTC

Re: T5: Testing - PageTester reworked... How do I use mock services now?

A quick follow up to this thread from June:

Joel Wiegman <JoelWiegman <at> btservices.com> writes:

> > "You can specify the additional module classes when creating the page
> > tester."
>
> Howard, could you go into a little more detail here?  I didn't see a
> constructor arg or a method on PageTester for specifying additional
> modules.

Just noticed that - as of revision 584927 - the PageTester constructor
now accepts optional module classes to load.  So mocking services will
be easy in 5.0.6 (or the nightlies).  w00t!

Cheers, lasitha.