Posted to dev@clerezza.apache.org by Hasan <ha...@apache.org> on 2014/02/11 00:44:21 UTC

Draft Report February 2014

Dear all,

The February report is due this Wednesday. I have compiled a draft version.
Please have a look. Corrections and additions are welcome, because I might
miss some report items.

Regards
Hasan

--
DESCRIPTION
Apache Clerezza is an OSGi-based modular application and a set of

ISSUES FOR THE BOARD
There are no issues requiring board attention at this time.

RELEASE
Latest release (partial-release-20130710) was created on 10.07.2013

ACTIVITY
Various improvements and bug fixes in source codes including:

- Storage Provider:
  - Integration of Virtuoso: improved bnode handling, improved handling of
    very long literals and literals with non-ascii characters
- SPARQL
  - Bug fix of SPARQL PreParser
  - Improved SPARQL engine by acquiring read locks to prevent Concurrent
    Modification Exception
  - Replaced deprecated TcManager method for SPARQL queries
- Improved error reporting in processing InfoDiscobit
- Improved graph management (added delete graph functionality)
- New editor to fix webpage, support graph assert/revoke in various
  serializations in editor backend
- Improved JenaSerializerProvider to get a readlock before serializing
graphs
- Fixed encoding issue with SRenderlets/XmlResult

COMMUNITY
Latest change was addition of a new committer and PMC member on 16.08.2013

INFRASTRUCTURE
- Source codes have been migrated to Git
- Jenkins configuration fixed
- Webpages require update. Minor update to the download section as
requested by
  sebb@apache.org has been made (removing link to snapshot version)

Re: Draft Report February 2014

Posted by Hasan Hasan <ha...@trialox.org>.
Hi all,

Ugh my text was worse. I think I'd just add:
"Continue creation of various Karaf features and Sling Launcher
PartialBundleLists to ease usage of Clerezza functionalities in other
projects"

I'll wait till this evening to include more inputs if any and then send the
report.

Thanks
Hasan

Posted by Hasan Hasan <ha...@trialox.org>.