Posted to taglibs-user@tomcat.apache.org by Johan Peeters <jo...@alcatel.be> on 2000/08/01 09:00:27 UTC

xsl:include

I had problems with the xsl:include tag when http authentication is
enabled for a resource being included. I get a FileNotFoundException. I
suspect that the security context is not passed to the included page. Is
it a bug or a feature? BTW, all works fine when you specify the page to
be included as an attribute in an xsl:apply tag.

Cheers,

Yo

--
Johan Peeters mailto:johan.peeters@alcatel.be